Enter the Stats Portal
Director of Finance and Administration Nate Berneking discusses the 2017-2022 year-end stats tables and answers questions about the reporting process in this webinar.
General Year-End Stats Tips
Username: GCFA number
Password: Conference number
- Remember to save and submit your part of the year-end stats after filling out the contact info at the end of each table, your district office will then look them over and ask questions if needed. For example: Church equity was $5,000 one year and $500 the next.
- If you have corrections to be made, your district office can unsubmit the form.
- Bear in mind that a failure to report will likely result in the use of last year’s numbers, and that could adversely affect your apportionments. Please note that a call to check on your reporting or to confirm a response isn’t “policing.” It’s just Conference and district office staff performing due diligence.
- Table I: Remember that tools are available to help you determine your numbers. Please see the Worship Counting Protocols.
- Table II should get priority. Table II is used to calculate Conference apportionments. GCFA uses Table II as its primary tool in calculating general church apportionments (it does also use Tables I and II with Table III to set the quadrennial budget). All this is to say, if you can only focus on one aspect of end-of-year reports, focus on Table II.