Robert and Martha Marble Mission Award criteria
Each year the Robert and Martha Marble Mission Award is given to an individual in the Missouri Annual Conference who exhibits outstanding commitment to mission. This award is given in honor of the Marbles, who served for 36 years as missionaries from Missouri to India.
Nominations for this award should be submitted by March 1st to The Office of Mission, Service and Justice Ministries 3601 Amron Court, Columbia, MO 65202 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting a letter of nomination, describe the qualifications of the nominee, considering the following guidelines:
- Number of years of mission involvement
- Leadership given to developing mission projects and programs
- Involvement in local church and community mission
- Involvement in mission beyond the local church, eg. VIM projects, Mozambique Initiative, District, Conference, General Church endeavors
- Degree to which services were volunteered
The recipient will receive a certificate and $500 given to a mission project of his/her choice.