In episode two we’re in conversation with Mona Candea, Children’s Ministry Coordinator at Grace UMC in Olathe, Kansas. Mona walks us through the challenging world of COVID-era family ministry. She and her team have evolved the way that they do ministry over the last year, and Mona has a lot of great ideas to share with churches that are struggling with where to start. Through use of new digital media and innovative outreach, there’s a little something for every church to learn.
Click here to see all Season 1 episodes
- Orange: Updated every Sunday morning with age specific bible story videos
- Illustrated Faith: Sign up for the password-protected archives of children’s bulletins, family devotionals, coloring pages and more.
- Deeper KidMin: Think teachers-pay-teachers but for children’s ministry-by-children’s ministry leaders
- Canva: A resource to easily create beautiful graphics
- Cokesbury: The publishing company posts a Sunday School video weekly on its Facebook page.
- Sparkhouse: Hosts Thursday Facebook live trainings that are quick and helpful
- Facebook Groups: