Mozambique Initiative: Sharing Fruits of 2015
By Craig Stevenson
This year was a year of transitions, changes, and amidst it all – new heights – all because of your generosity! Here were some of our successes from 2015:
- $736, 564.60 in total support
- More than 25 safe water wells completed, impacting approximately 40,000 Mozambicans daily
- 150+ pastors supported financially directly because of our covenant partnerships.
- $18,000+ in flood relief provided
- 26 Gondola Training Center students sponsored
- 18 Cambine seminary students sponsored
- 200+ churches in Missouri are committed to partnering with Mozambique financially and by joining together in prayer and faith development
- 10+ micro-finance sustainability projects started for churches.
- 6+ chapels/parsonages rehabilitated
- Growing partnership in education ministry: one elementary school completed, an additional started
Together, I give God thanks for the rich history of our ministry. I also pray daily for God’s guidance as we continue making magnificent investments with our brothers and sisters.
If we are honest, we also have challenges. Some of my priorities for 2016 include increased transparency, sharing of both the successes, needs in Mozambique while traveling across the state to share how Mozambique changes lives both here and abroad. I would be honored to join your congregation (no matter the size!) for a Sunday. Please reach out to me if I haven’t reached out to you.
If you haven’t “Liked” us on Facebook or visited the blog at www.mzinitiative.com, please follow us.