5 Reasons to Enroll in an Online Course
United Methodist Communications offers a whole catalog of distance-learning opportunities that can help in your faith journey. Here are five reasons you should enroll today.
There’s something for everyone at www.umctraining.org. Have questions? Feel free to email email@example.com.
- AFFORDABLE: Save that travel budget (if you have one) for another day. Some classes are even free! Work your way through the courses from the comfort of your own home, while you’re glued to your office chair or even on-the-go.
- WORKS WITH ANY SCHEDULE: You’ve got committee meetings, parent-teacher meetings, meetings at work. We get it. You’re busy. That’s why our classes are designed for you to work at your own pace. You don’t have to be logged in at a specific time. We make it easy to work into your full calendar.
- INTERACTIVE: Experience connectionalism in its truest form. Connect with your peers around the world who are also enrolled in the class. Bounce ideas off of each other and expand your understanding of the curriculum.
- ONE-ON-ONE INSTRUCTION: You’re not alone. Don’t worry - we can’t see you. So, feel free to wear pajamas, but if you need a little extra help, our professional instructors are there to help you along the way. They are easy to reach and here to answer any questions that pop up.
- EARN CREDITS: Support your professional development while learning new ways to help your church. Upon completion, you can receive continuing education credits for most of the courses.