New Places Congregational Excellence Grants
Due September 15, 2021
Before you start
- Please note that grant applications will be accepted for this period from July 1 - September 15.
- You cannot start your application and return to it. There is no save feature. Use the worksheet below to prepare your information before starting the online application.
- Only online applications submitted through the online form will be accepted.
- Each church may apply for each type of grant one time.
- Applicants have best success gathering information at least eight weeks before application deadline.
What you need
- ExecutiveInsite demographic report 2-3-mile radius around ministry site from Missioninsite.com, learn more on our MissionInsite page.
- 2020 stats: average weekly attendance, professions of faith and baptisms
- Percentage of apportionments paid in 2020
- A signed and dated 2021 W9 for the church. Find the form at www.irs.gov.
- Signed District Superintendent approval of your worksheet. Download a Word doc or PDF of the approval form.
- Additional documents for new worship service and multi-site applications: Apportionment percentage payout from 2016-2020 AND operating income, operating expenses and year-end totals for the last five years, including year to date.
Steps to apply
- Fill out the worksheet in the appropriate grant category.
- Send the completed worksheet to your District Superintendent for approval and signature.
- Gather the appropriate documents and your answers from the worksheet. Copy your answers into the online application and upload the documents where directed.