New Church or Multi-Site
A new stand-alone body of believers or a new site of an existing congregation created to reach new people.
Pathway to Starting a New Church or Multi-site
- Begin with a dangerous prayer: Lord, use me.
- Notice the holy disturbance in your heart.
- Discern in prayer and conversation with others if starting a new body of believers would provide a solution to the disturbance in your heart.
- Read any of the books listed below and notice if your passion grows or wanes for this kind of ministry.
- If you have an increasing passion for this kind of ministry, talk to your pastor and contact Roger Ross, Director of Congregational Excellence for next steps (email@example.com).
Practical how-to strategies for creating a team, planning worship, fundraising, effective outreach in the ever-changing landscape of church planting.
Provides a practical language of progressive levels of involvement to help your church become more effective in partnering with the Holy Spirit in the exponential movement toward multiplication.
A guide to laying a missional foundation for any new community, choosing the right model and developing the appropriate systems so you can multiply the movement of the Holy Spirit.
An 11-month intentional community of potential and existing planters for shared worship, learning, accountability and discernment infused with coaching and mentorship with the intended goal that 100% of participants begin a new faith community within 1 year to reach new people.
A week-long conference designed to help newly appointed/assigned church planters devise a working plan to launch a new site in the next 12-18 months.
El Dorado Springs has new life as a video venue for a suburban church 90 minutes away.