New Church or Multi-Site
A new stand-alone body of believers or a new site of an existing congregation created to reach new people.
Pathway to Starting a New Church or Multi-site
- Begin with a dangerous prayer: Lord, use me.
- Notice the holy disturbance in your heart.
- Discern in prayer and conversation with others if starting a new body of believers would provide a solution to the disturbance in your heart.
- Read any of the books listed below and notice if your passion grows or wanes for this kind of ministry.
- If you have an increasing passion for this kind of ministry, talk to your pastor and contact Roger Ross, Director of Congregational Excellence for next steps (email@example.com).
Practical how-to strategies for creating a team, planning worship, fundraising, effective outreach in the ever-changing landscape of church planting.
Provides a practical language of progressive levels of involvement to help your church become more effective in partnering with the Holy Spirit in the exponential movement toward multiplication.
A guide to laying a missional foundation for any new community, choosing the right model and developing the appropriate systems so you can multiply the movement of the Holy Spirit.
Pastor Troy McMahon shares the story of Restore Community Church, a church planting churches.
A week-long conference designed to help newly appointed/assigned church planters devise a working plan to launch a new site in the next 12-18 months.
El Dorado Springs has new life as a video venue for a suburban church 90 minutes away.