- Strengthen personal, financial and leadership skills that can improve your life and sustain your ministry
- Network with other young clergy from across the denomination
- Participate in one-on-one consultations with class instructors/field experts (benefits consultants, pastoral counselors, financial planners, tax consultants, wills and estate planning experts, and more!)
- Go home with new ideas, resources and knowledge
- And…Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
The UMC Initiative to Address Economic Challenges Facing Pastoral Leaders is offering a limited number of scholarships for first-time attendees of revitup! These scholarships are provided through a Lilly Endowment grant which seeks to strengthen personal and congregational financial stewardship leadership. The opportunity includes complimentary registration and two nights at the host hotel if the recipient agrees to the following requirements:
- Participate in an online survey and
- Complete the EY (Ernst Young) financial assessment survey prior to attending the event in November.
If you are interested in receiving a scholarship to attend revitup! and agree to the requirements, utilize the code provided during the registration process. For questions, contact Renee Smith-Edmondson, Manager of Meetings and Events at email@example.com or Bonnie Marden, UMC Lilly Endowment Grant Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caring for Kids program at revitup!
New this year! Onsite childcare will be provided so you can get away to learn and be inspired and your child(ren) will have a great time, too. Childcare will be provided by a licensed, fully-insured, background-checked, uniformed and CPR & First Aid certified team. Hours of service will be during the day while classes are in session. Age-appropriate activities, games, toys and snacks will be provided. Childcare will not be provided in the evening or during meals. The cost for childcare at revitup! this year is complimentary.
If you wish to bring your family along to revitup!, register your child(ren) to attend the Caring for Kids program during the registration process.