Church pastors and lay persons are invited to attend this strategic planning workshop designed to help churches grow their membership.
The Reaching New People Workshop will be led by Rev. Kim Griffith, United Methodist Pastor, new church planter, and coach at Griffith Coaching.
- Learn the strategic differences between 1955 and today
- Discover how to reintroduce your church to the community
- Define your pastor’s role in reaching new people
- Define your congregation’s role in reaching new people
- Network with other teams for ideas and techniques
- Teams will develop an action plan to take home
8:30 a.m. Registration
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Programming (breakdown TBA)
About the speaker
Kim serves as Executive Director, Coach, and Trainer with Griffith Coaching, as well as a Path 1 New Church Strategist with the United Methodist Discipleship Ministries. She was a church planter for over 10 years, starting River of Life UMC in Jacksonville, Florida. She has also served as the Associate Director of New Church Development for the Florida Annual Conference. She enjoys working with pastors and laity who are beginning new faith communities, and with pastors and churches that are seeking to revitalize and reach new people. Kim holds a B.A. from the University of Florida, an M.Div. from Candler, and a D.Min from Wesley Theological Seminary; and is an ordained Elder in the Florida Conference of the United Methodist Church.