Jumpstart: Essential Ministries Reimagined
Does your ministry feel stuck? Is yesterday's approach to ministry not yielding hoped-for results? Jumpstart is a monthly workshop series that reimagines ministry essentials and offers new questions, new thoughts and new scorecards. Each month is a stand-alone essential workshop geared at jumpstarting a ministry that needs new life.
More information will be available soon. Click the "Register" button and fill out the form to indicate your interest. We will send more information to you when it becomes available.
September 20 - Generosity
October 18 - Discipleship
- How can I encourage growth in a person's generosity over time?
- How do I make a big ask?
- How can our church turn its finances into a strength?
November 15 - Evangelism
- How can I build a discipleship system based off of what we're already doing in worship?
- What's the long-term benefit of the one-on-one discipleship model?
- How can I help my people measure their own discipleship?
While we haven’t set dates yet, make note of our 2024 Jumpstart workshops and topics:
- How can my church become more invitational?
- How can my church strengthen our connection with the community?
- How can my church connect to kids and youth in our community?
- January - New Places/Fresh Expressions
- February - Mission, Service and Justice
- March - Community Partnerships
- April - Congregational Care/Self-Care