3 locations - one coaching experience
This training is for those who have completed Basic Coach Training.
This workshop will explore the valuable contribution that coaching can make in the development of high impact ministry teams. Those attending this workshop will:
- Learn how to coach intact work teams and groups
- Understand the stages of team development and how this process impacts coaching
- Learn how beliefs, behaviors, relationships and results perspective impact coaching
- Understand how to develop leaders from a coaching perspective
The Core Coaching Competencies are thoroughly reviewed and discussed in the class as well as best practices when coaching teams and groups.
- First UMC, 201 Monroe St, Jefferson City, MO 65101-3209, (573) 635-6886
- Good Shepherd, 9555 N Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64155, (816) 734-2216
- Kirkwood UMC, 201 W Adams Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63122-4001, (314) 966-8167
Cost: $40 (includes lunch, book Ministry 3.0: How Today's Church Leaders Are Using Coaching to Transform Ministry and e-book Coaching Intact Teams and Groups)