Powered Together: Equipping Cross-Cultural Collaboration for Healing Justice
Registration closes on November 8
More than 20% of Missouri Conference churches and participants are actively engaged in the work of race and culture. Many are ready to take next steps and to do their part in building beloved community. Join Rev. Lia McIntosh and a team of guest facilitators for a two-part workshop on November 10 and 17 as we work to be powered together for a better tomorrow
This series is geared toward churches and participants who are ready to:
- Go beyond appreciation toward increased accountability for missional justice work
- Engage post-pandemic approaches and pathways to cross-cultural relationship-building
- Grow supportive of best practices for increasing diversity, equity and inclusion
- Expand contextually appropriate programs that lead to greater social impact
- Consider a next step through the Powered Up cohort experience, beginning January 2023.
About Rev. Lia McIntosh
Lia McIntosh is an International Coaching Federation (ICF) certified coach, a United Methodist Church endorsed life coach, a Gallup certified CliftonStrengths coach, author of three books and program officer for the Kauffman Foundation in Kansas City, Missouri.
She is an ordained United Methodist Church elder and formerly served as a pastor of four congregations and the Associate Director of Congregational Excellence for the Missouri United Methodist Annual Conference.
Lia is a graduate of the University of Missouri and Saint Paul School of Theology with master’s degrees in business and Divinity. Previously, Lia served communities across the Midwest in corporate marketing and specialized in leading, training and coaching employees. She lives with her husband and three children near Kansas City, Missouri.