As leaders prepare and plan for people returning to church, there are many questions, such as:
- Who will return and who will stay home? How do we stay connected with everyone?
- What digital communities do we want to keep and nurture? What resources will that require?
- How do we grow relationships with the new people who found us online this past year?
- What resources will both our congregants and our leaders need?
- After this past year, what do people expect from churches?
Join us in this new webinar series as pastors, small-group leaders, and digital experts discuss how church leaders can help their congregations and communities continue to grow spiritually, whether online or in person.
Episode 1 – Staying Connected: How Small Groups Will Refresh and Nurture Your Church Online and In Person This Fall – Airs Tuesday, August 10th @ 1:00 pm CT
Episode 2 – Honest Conversations and Practical Solutions: What Leaders Must Consider – Airs Thursday, August 12th @ 1:00 pm CT
Host: Ryan Dunn, Minister of Online Engagement, United Methodist Communications, Nashville, Tennessee
- Rev. Brandon Baxter, Coordinator of Spiritual Formation and Associate Pastor, West End United Methodist Church, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bill Gray, Director of Grow Ministries, Floris United Methodist Church, Herndon, Virginia
- Melanie Hill, Adult Discipleship Director, The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection, Leawood, Kansas
- Micheal Pope, Lay Leader, The California Nevada Conference of the UMC, West Sacramento, California