WC Students Director- Woods Chapel UMC (Blue Springs)
The WC Students Director is responsible for leading the WC Students program at the Woods Chapel Church Blue Springs Campus that serves youth within the church and beyond. The director creates a relationship-building environment which connects students to each other and to the adult mentors. This is a part-time, hourly, 10-hour per week position.
- High School Graduate, B.A.
- Proven experience in recruiting qualified leaders/volunteers.
- Demonstrates strong communication and organizational skills.
- Team player able to carry out verbal or written instruction.
- Must have passion for youth ministry.
- Must love Jesus and understand the mission of Woods Chapel Church.
- Plan, prepare, and carry out all WC Students events, activities, studies, etc.
- Recruit, equip, and coach volunteer leaders for WC Students.
- Plan and lead a summer mission trip, annual retreat, and confirmation experience in collaboration with the Lee’s Summit Family Ministry Pastor.
- Build relationships with students both inside and outside the church with the vision of growing the WC Students program.
- Empower students on mission experiences, local and beyond.
- Create and oversee fellowship opportunities for students in addition to education/learning opportunities.
- Learn and embrace Safe Gatherings Policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Monday - Thursday: office hours as scheduled.
- Sunday evenings.
- Special Events.
- Overnight trips.
- Other activities as required.
Contact: Amy Bartlett
Address: 3609 SW Route 7 Blue Springs MO 64014