Journey Worship Leader - First UMC (Sikeston)
Journey Worship Leader (10/2021)
First United Methodist Church-Sikeston is a diverse, mission-centered church that exists to lead people in new life with Jesus. We are currently seeking a Modern Worship Leader to lead our Journey Worship.
An ideal candidate for this position is someone Christ-centered, creative, excellent leadership and team building, organized, detailed oriented, adaptive to change and committed to mission of First UMC.
- Experience leading Modern Church Worship
- Experience recruiting and leading Teams
- Experience leading Band Rehearsals
- Strong computer and technology skills.
This position is negotiable for either full-time or part-time, and job description may be adjusted according to candidate’s time and gifts. Responsible for creating and leading passionate worship experiences; building and leading worship teams; overseeing sound, media, lighting and any other worship technologies.
- Participate in Staff Meetings, Worship Planning Meetings and Preaching Preview
- Participate, Coordinate and Support other First UMC Ministry Areas
- Scheduling Musicians, Sound, Media
- Planning and preparing Worship Music
- Implement or oversee Media, Sound and other Worship Teams
- Coordinate Special Services
- Recommend and implement necessary Technical Upgrades
- Coordinate sound/media for Special Events/Funerals/Weddings
- Maintain and repair worship equipment
TO APPLY: Email resume, recording of leading live worship, 3 professional references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Facebook messages please.
Contact: Mike Wondel
Address: 1307 N. Main St Sikeston MO 63801-0682
Email: Click to email