Director of Youth and College-aged Ministry - Chillicothe UMC (Chillicothe)
The United Methodist Church of Chillicothe (Missouri) approximately 90 miles northeast of Kansas City, is seeking its next full-time Director of Youth Ministries for a growing ministry of approximately 30-35 students.
The right person will have a dynamic, tangible relationship with Jesus Christ grounded in Scripture. We’re serious about showing Christ to the world outside the walls of the church.
As you create disciples in Christ you will need to connect with students, parents, and leaders and have a passion for shepherding students and developing leaders in both traditional and non-traditional settings. This position will also be responsible for a college-age ministry.
Qualifications for this position include
- Personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior College degree (preferred) 2-4 years’ experience in youth ministry (preferred)
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional development Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with and love for missions (four mission trips a summer)
- Must be a detailed planner Team player attitude Technologically proficient with computers, audio/visual teaching tools, and social networking
- Good listener
- Supervisory experience is a plus
- Musical ability is a plus
Paid time off Retirement plan
Professional development assistance
A resume can be sent to The United Methodist Church of Chillicothe, Attention Buck Cueni-Smith, 1414 Walnut St, Chillicothe, MO 64601 and/or email@example.com
Contact: Buck Cueni-Smith
Address: 1414 Walnut St Chillicothe MO 64601