Core Camp Communications Coordinator Intern - Missouri Annual Conference Office
Core Camp Communications Coordinator Intern
The CORE camp communications coordinator position is an opportunity for college-aged students to capture the summer, promote conference camps on social media and contribute to the camping experience. Photography, videography, writing and social media promotions are at the center of this summer position.
Camp staff will be traveling across the state each week, capturing camp activities and sharing it with camper families at home. In addition, this position will work closely with Camp Directors and Site Directors to ensure camp administrative processes run smoothly and medical needs are met.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Attend all core camps
- Create a social media plan/calendar
- Photograph and video camp daily activities
- Consistently upload photos to social media, Flickr, etc.
- Create social media content including video and graphics
- Collect and share content from staff visiting other camps
- Blog about camp on nextgencamps.org
- Serve in an administrative role, assisting camp and site staff, as needed
- Photography and videography experience and interest
- Interest in managing social media
- A perpetually outgoing and positive personality
- A valid driver’s license
- Experience with children
- Passion for furthering the mission of the Missouri Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church
- Must be Safe Sanctuary Certified (Will be provided if necessary)
- This is a paid internship position. Compensation will be discussed further during the interview process
Contact: Scott Burdin