Treasurer & Financial Resources
On this page:
- 2015 Year End Statistics
- Stewardship Information
- Treasurer's news
- Church Parsonage Information
- 2017 Housing Allowance Case
- Clergy Tax
- General Council on Finance and Administration
These forms are for reference ONLY. To enter your Year End stats go to: https://umcdata.net/MissionConnect/Public/Statistics/Web_Statistics.html?conf=MO
- Learn more about the duties of the Finance Committee in the local church. View here (Powerpoint viewer is needed to view this presentation.)
- Learn more about the duties of the Board of Trustees in the local church. View here (Powerpoint viewer is needed to view this presentation.)
This clergy tax packet is a collection of information on tax issues from the General Council on Finance and Administration.
The current Resolution Relating to Rental/Housing Allowances for Retired or Disabled Clergypersons is available here.
To make a donation to the ministries of the Missouri Conference please contact:
Nate Berneking, Director of Financial and Administrative Ministries
E-mail: Nate Berneking
Find more information at the General Council on Finance and Administration website on how they coordinate and administer the finances, property, and statistical resources of the UMC, and safe-guards the church's legal interests and rights.