PAUMCS - Learning to Thrive in the Transitions of Life
|When||Wednesday, April 25, 2012|
|Add to my calendar||Google, iCalendar/Outlook, Outlook Online, Yahoo|
|Where||MO Conference Office|
3601 Amron Court
Columbia, MO 65202
WHERE: Missouri Conference Center
WHEN: Wednesday, April 25, 2012
TIME: Fellowship & gathering at 9:30am. Program begins at 10am and concludes at 4pm.
COST: $15 per person (includes lunch and resource materials; scholarship available)
Participation in the five hours of continuing education workshops will earn .5 credit
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY
- Author Judy Crawford will present "If Nothing Ever Changed, There'd Be No Butterflies, Learning to Thrive in the Transitions of Life"
- Rev. Karen Hayden will speak about the culture change of campus ministry and getting more young people into ministry
- District Superintendent Rev. Lynn Dyke will do a review of General & Jurisdictional Conference and changes we might see from those meetings this year
- Christa Daro will speak about changes in the Safe Sanctuaries program
- Bridget Caddell will speak about this years MO Annual Conference
Please click here for a copy of the flyer.