How to Reach New People Workshop
|When||Friday, September 19, 2014 to Saturday, September 20, 2014|
|Add to my calendar||Google, iCalendar/Outlook, Outlook Online, Yahoo|
3543 Watson Road
St. Louis, MO
How To Reach New People Workshop by Jim Griffith
Sponsored by Center for Congregational Excellence
Begins: Friday, September 19, 2014 4:30 to 9:00 p.m.
Ends: Saturday, September 20, 2014 8 am to 1:30 p.m.
Hosted by: Union UMC, 3543 Watson Road, St. Louis, MO
For Pastor’s & Church Leader teams
This workshop trains congregational teams on how to reach new people in their community.
· Reintroducing Your Church to its Community
· The Pastor’s Role in Reaching New People
· The Congregation’s Role in Reaching New People
· Each Team develops an Action Plan
· Support available through a facilitated “Coaching Cluster” $25 per person or $75 per team of 5 (teams are encouraged)