ONE God, ONE Day, ONE Love
|When||Saturday, August 20, 2011|
|Add to my calendar||Google, iCalendar/Outlook, Outlook Online, Yahoo|
|Contact||Dr. Claire Smith|
This is an opportunity to meet with youth from different Methodist churches (AME, AME Zion, CME, and UMC) for a time of worship, community building, and service as well as a time to reflect on the work we do together. We hope that YOU and the youth from your congregation will be able to join us on Saturday, August 20th.
* WHEN? Saturday, August 20, 2011
* WHERE? Saint Paul School of Theology and area community service organizations
* HOW LONG? 9.30 am - 4.00 pm (12:30 -2:30 is for Lunch and Community Service)
* WHO? Middle & High School Students and Youth Workers (youth must be accompanied by adults; 2 adults for every 10 youth)
* COST? $7 per person pre-registration or $10 per person registering on the day of the event
For more information: www.youtheology.com/oneday
To register: http://www.youtheology.com/onedayregister
On-line registration deadline is August 1.
If you would like to be involved in the leadership team planning the event, please contact Dr. Claire Smith (Director of youTheology and Youth Ministry Specialist-in-Residence) at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 816.245.4865. You can also LIKE us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/youTheology
youTheology is a Saint Paul Schol of Theology Pan-Methodist program that is preparing leaders, deepening faith, providing curriculum resources, and giving opportunities for loving and serving God and others with high school students and youth workers.