Student Ministries Program Director - Part Time, Resurrection (Blue Springs)
Nonexempt Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide coordination and implementation for student ministry programming. This includes setting goals and direction, establishing new ministry opportunities, and evaluating existing programs.
- Recruit, manage, motivate, and equip staff, volunteers, and student leaders.
- Regularly connect and converse with teenagers in the program setting.
- Prior experience working with ages 6th through 12th grade.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of developing quality relationships.
- Ability to create and/or modify curriculum to be developmentally and theologically appropriate.