Office Manager - University United Methodist Church (University City)
University United Methodist Church, a diverse congregation in University City, MO, is hiring an Office Manager to provide administrative support to the church staff and lay leadership. The Office Manager’s duties:
- serve as the first point of contact for the church during scheduled hours;
- oversee the administrative tasks of the office including filing and keeping attendance, membership, keeping financial records, monitoring and ordering supplies;
- recruit, train, and supervise lay volunteers to assist with routine office tasks;
- must be proficient at office/database management, word processing, mailing, and other administrative support;
- support the communications efforts of staff and lay leaders;
- work closely with the Communications Manager, providing backup and support.
Start date negotiable
A full job description is available at http://universityumc.com/employment/. Apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday, November 20, 2017. The cover letter and resume should be included together as one attached pdf. Then clearly demonstrate how you would be a good match for this specific position as part-time Office Manager at University United Methodist Church.
Applications should be received by November 20 for full consideration; however, UUMC will continue to evaluate applications until the position is filled.